Aithre Shield eDot 5.0 CO Detector - FAA Part 23 Approved - Panel LED indicator - with iOS App
Regular price $779.00
FAA approved for Certified Aircraft but also available for experimental Aircraft builders: The Aithre Shield eDot 5.0 is the first behind-the-panel device that puts carbon monoxide readings output to panel mounted LED light and to iOS device.
Features a simple wiring installation, a small footprint, iOS app, WatchOS app, and 10 years without recalibration for the CO ppm.
- FAA NORSEE approved for certified Part 23 aircraft (non-pressurized). Must be installed in certified aircraft by an A&P. Experimental can be installed by an owner holding a repairman's certificate.
- POWER: 5V, 12V, or 24V compatible with over current and reverse current built-in protection
- INSTALLATION: Simple power and ground wire connection with panel hole for LED indicator
- DIMMER: Built-in dimmer for nighttime operations that is controllable via the app
- iOS and WatchOS APPS: Integrated with the Aithre Connect iOS app to provide discrete and trend CO levels to your headset (when paired to your iOS device), including default notices for 2ppm, 10ppm, 50ppm, and a custom level notification.
- CSV FILES: CO trip history plotted against speed, altitude, and heat is provided for your last three trips in the app and automatically saved after each trip as a CSV file to your iOS FILES app.
- SENSITIVE AND PRECISION CALIBRATED: Under 30 second CO sensor response between 0 - 255 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces (mounting flange adds .75" to base width)
- INTUITIVE LED INDICATION: This device has a wired LED panel mounted indicator with intuitive corresponding light levels to CO. Also compatible with iOS and watchOS.
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that compensates for temperature induced CO reading errors in the CO sensor between -10 C to +50 C
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art CO sensor requires no recalibration for 10 years under normal operating conditions
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The CO detector is not affected by pressure and altitude changes
- ALTUS AND ILLYRIAN COMPATIBLE: Use the same app to access your Illyrian pulse oximeter, portable oxygen tank information, and your carbon monoxide levels.
- HAND-CALIBRATED: Every Aithre CO detector is individually calibrated using high precision calibration CO gas and comes with a signed certificate of calibration
Designed and made in Ketchum, Idaho by pilots (6000 MSL)